For those missing Kampo teaching and live seminars, there is a webinar coming up soon!
· When: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 5:00 PM London (USA: GMT 09:00)
· Duration: 3 hours
· Price: $30.00 · Language: English
· Who can attend? Everyone
Key topics of this webinar on treatment of post-Covid syndrome (PCS) patients.
1. Identify key PCS complaints, from case studies
2. Categorize PCS long-haul symptoms
3. Identify key PCS formula from case studies
4. Review treatment for PCS with pre-existing conditions
5. Suggest Kampo treatment protocols for the careers and family of PCS
6. Identify and assess mis-leading symptoms and complaints
Kampo for Post-covid Syndrome
A webinar series with four Kampo physicians, with four individual webinar live events
Gretchen De Soriano, MSc University of Oxford, is founder of the Kampō Apprentice Course in Japanese Herbal Medicine and a founding member of the International Society of Japanese Kampō Medicine (ISJKM), the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC), and the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RCHM).
In Japan Gretchen became a private student of Dr Yasuo Otsuka, himself the leader of a prominent kampo medical linage. Her teaching is the basis for much of the Kampo linage in the English-speaking world. She earned a Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Anthropology from the University of Oxford, taught by Professor Elisabeth Hsu.